Neuenkirchener Str. 171
Telephone +49 (0) 5225 – 400 98 62
Fax +49 (0) 5225 – 400 98 63
Managing director A.A.J. van der Lande
C.o.C. Bad Oeynhausen HRB 15424
V.A.T. DE 282 275 845
IBAN: DE41 4786 0125 1407 5214 00
Design, concept & technical implementation Schaafkopp.de
Photos Werbestudio Tatura
LandeMarine is the Dutch manufacturer of the Zwaardvis brand, among others, established in (5482 TK) Schijndel at Van Leeuwenhoekweg 21, registered with the Chamber of Commerce with number 16030672.
Version 2022-1, 1 July 2022
Last amended on 5 September 2018
– Initials, forename, and surname
– E-mail address, postal address and telephone number
– the details of the company you work for
– other data necessary for the provision of our products and services
– data about your visit to our websites, including the IP address of the device you use to visit our websites
– data you provide for to apply for a job with us.
In many cases, you yourself provide this personal data to Lande Group. This is the case if you ask a question, provide a business card, subscribe to our newsletter, or apply for a job with Lande Group. If you do not provide Lande Group with all the necessary personal data, Lande Group may be unable to fully deliver the products and/or services.
Lande Group does not process your data without good reason, and only if we need to do so for one or more specific purposes. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To contact you in response to a question or request
– To enter into an agreement, to fulfil the agreement, and to deliver our products and services
– To comply with legal obligations
– To carry out marketing activities, such as sending newsletters, invitations to trade fairs, and partner days (see below for more information)
– To monitor and improve the user-friendliness of our website
– To handle job applications.
Personal data is processed for the performance of an agreement or with your consent.
We may contact you for marketing purposes if you create an Artifort account, subscribe to the digital newsletter, or purchase one or more articles and register your products. We do this through various marketing activities and channels. We may also combine information from other parties with information we already have about you. We will only do this with your consent. By analysing your behaviour based on our marketing activities, we make our information and offers more closely in keeping with your personal preferences. This involves profiling, which is any form of automated data processing in which we analyse certain personal aspects of you in order to predict your personal preferences, interests, and behaviour, for example. For this purpose we use cookie data and account details (and, with your consent, the data of other parties). Examples include:
– Recently viewed articles
– Personal rows of articles in our e-mails
– Discount codes on your birthday
– Advertising banners showing articles you have previously viewed
We analyse how effective our campaigns have been based on your behaviour. We do this by looking at your actions and reactions. Have you clicked links in e-mails or banners to view articles? And how well are our banner ads working? We process various data for marketing purposes.
If you communicate with any of Lande Group's brands through social media, e.g. by posting comments, uploading media, sending messages, sharing articles on our website, or clicking a 'like' button, we may receive information such as your name or user name, place of residence, e-mail address, and sex.
If you ask a question via social media we will store the data we receive with the data we already have about you. We do this in order to respond as well as possible to your question or comment and to give you a more personal service.
With the Lande Group brands, you are occasionally invited to take part in special offers, such as savings offers, competitions, campaigns, or competitions. Sometimes we ask you to fill in a form online to take part. We need your name, full address (street, number, postcode, and place of residence), age, telephone number, and e-mail address to confirm your participation and to send you prizes and discount codes. We also process your acceptance of our terms and conditions (which you must always accept if you takepart in a special offer) and details of your participation. Examples include entries, scores, etc., depending on the promotion.
Customer satisfaction survey
We need a clear understanding of our customers' experience and satisfaction to improve your customer experience, our products, and our services.
As a rule, Lande Group does not retain your data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collect it. After this, we erase or anonymize this data. Anonymizing means making sure that data can no longer be traced back to you. In some cases we have a retention obligation under which we need to keep certain data for longer than strictly necessary for the purpose for which the data is provided. In these cases, we have grounds for retaining the data and ensure that it can only be used for that purpose. After that we will of course still anonymize or erase your data. Lande Group regularly cleans up its databases to erase stored data.
< 2 years
This retention period covers the following categories:
– If, after an initial contact, no further correspondence has taken place and Lande Group does not enter into a commission agreement with you, your personal data is erased during the annual database clean-up
– Personal data provided for the purposes of a job application is erased in the annual database clean-up, if your application is unsuccessful, unless otherwise agreed.
This retention period covers the following categories:
– Obligation to keep accounts and records
– Obligation to retain for warranty settlement. We count this from the day we start to deal with the complaint.
– Tax documentation and reports on goods shipments, imported and exported goods, and other relevant data
– Payment summaries/invoices
– Orders, proof of order deliveries
– All purchase reports on goods, imports, and exports.
Marketing activities only with consent
The personal data for which you have explicitly given your consent for us to process is kept for as long as Lande Group uses that data to carry out marketing activities. Should Lande Group for any reason stop using your data, it will be retained for that purpose for a maximum of one year after the last marketing activity has been sent and will be erased in the annual database clean-up. It remains possible at all times to withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data. You can do this by clicking on the link in the relevant direct mail message or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We employ third parties for the manufacture of products and performance of services, the delivery of furniture, and other activities.
We work with third parties who help us with:
– Logistical and operational purposes, such as mail processors, parcel deliverers, and parties that help us to send e-mails.
– Services in our distribution centre, such as the parcel sorters.
– Marketing services for personalizing our brand and displaying relevant offers and advertisements on our website, the digital newsletter, and the websites/apps of third parties. We use software for this, such as Google Adwords.
– Analytical services for analysing data about your visit to and use of our website. We use software for this, such as Google Analytics.
– IT services for the maintenance and management of our systems and the storage of data.
– Facilitating special promotions (savings offers, competitions, campaigns, and contests).
– Conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
– Creditworthiness assessment and registration in collaboration with the BKR Foundation.
– Cooperation with supervisory authorities, tax authorities, and investigative bodies, such as the police and the public prosecution service. We only issue data to these parties if we are legally obliged to do so.
Lande Group does of course make every effort to ensure that it shares your personal data only with parties that also comply with the GDPR. Lande Group enters into a processor agreement that meets the GDPR requirements with third parties that are not themselves controllers but process your personal data. This is to guarantee to as great an extent as possible that your personal data is handled at the same level of security and confidentiality.
Your privacy is important: we take the security of your personal data very seriously. We have taken various measures to ensure that your data is and remains secure. When securing your data, we take into account the possible processing risks affecting your data: e.g. if it is lost or used unlawfully. We have set out below our security measures for you.
– Secure access to the online environment in which personal data is processed
– We regularly subject our website to automatic security scans.
– Communication via the website, e-mail, or app is encrypted and secure.
– We have many systems that communicate with each other. ● We ensure that we send data from one system to another in a secure and controlled manner.
– We protect our systems against malware, viruses, cryptoware and hacking software.
– Only employees of Lande Group who need access to your data to do their work can access it.
– We log hacking attempts and the use of your data by our staff so that we can keep track of what is happening.
– Third parties who need access to your data are required to take appropriate technical and organizational security measures and to oblige their employees to maintain confidentiality.
Security incidents/data breaches
We respond immediately to security incidents such as the theft of a laptop or an attack on our systems. We investigate whether a security breach (weak point in our security) or a data breach (loss or unlawful processing of your data) is involved. We resolve security and data breaches as soon as possible. In the event of a data breach we call in the Dutch Data Protection Authority within 72 hours, unless it is unlikely that the data breach poses a threat to your privacy. If the data leak presents a serious risk to your privacy (for example, if a large amount of data or sensitive data has been leaked), we are obliged to report the leak to you as well. If you have established a security incident or data breach at Lande Group, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
You have certain rights regarding Lande Group's processing of your personal data. You have the right to obtain information about how we process your personal data, but also to access, rectify, erase, restrict, or transfer it and to object to our processing it and to refuse to have it used for automated decision-making purposes. You have the right to withdraw your consent to your personal data being processed at any time. You can send a request for deregistration to email@example.com. We will always verify your identity in such cases. Lande Group will do its utmost to respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than within four weeks. In addition to the above rights you can also submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). Here at Lande Group, we trust that we will be able to find a satisfactory solution in consultation with you should any questions or problems arise.
Yes, we use different types of cookies and similar technologies. These have various functions, including making our website work properly and making it more user-friendly for you. Cookies are small files that are stored on the hard disk or in the memory of your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Lande Group uses the following types of cookie:
Functional – Functional cookies help make a website more usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The websites cannot function properly without these cookies.
More information about the policy of Google Analytics is given here.
Conversion tracking Google AdwordsThe purpose of this is to determine whether a visitor who clicks on an advertisement ultimately fills in a web form. A cookie is placed for this purpose. This is how we identify the user and use his or her data to measure the above.
We collect data on our websites that allows us to show advertisements to visitors who have visited specific pages. We do this to display more targeted and personalized advertisements.
– We may show advertisements on internet sites through third parties, including Google.
– We use Google's cookies to display advertisements based on your previous visits to our website.
These cookies are for the following purposes:
– the websites register your visits in order to assess your interests
– records are kept of which ads you have already seen to prevent you from seeing the same ads every time
– it is possible to keep track of how many unique visitors click on the advertisement
– targeted advertisements can be shown
– it is possible to check whether you have clicked on an advertisement
– Information about your browsing behaviour is passed on to other websites
– use is made of services of third parties to show advertisements to you
– more relevant advertisements are shown based on your social media use.
The remarketing cookie expires after 30 days.
Social Media – Our website features buttons to promote (‘like’) or share (‘tweet’) web pages on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. These buttons use pieces of code provided by the social media channels themselves. Cookies are placed using this code. Lande Group has no influence over this.
Do you not want to receive any cookies? You can always change your settings or delete cookies yourself. More information about this is provided in the instructions or the Help function of your browser. Good to know: if you disable cookies, our website may not work as well as it should.